Saturday, April 13, 2013

April Showers To, Too, Two? - Ryan Cornelius


I want to start off by saying that here in Florida we have needed rain for quite a while now.  What I think is really ironic (am I using that word right?) is that both weekends that Amy scheduled for her "April Showers" events - it has rained on the first day of the event!  Now the rest of the time it has been pool weather, but the first day of the last two weekends, it has rained.   It makes me wonder if she has powers I don't know about.  I mean I know she is a force of nature... but can she?  Naaaa, but I really am  secretly starting to wonder.  ;-)

Well, the second weekend of the April Showers event is well underway.  Lunch was fantastic (again) and after dinner tonight is the Crop Circles College layout class "This Is Me" from Simple Stories.  The class layout design and directions are by Naureen O'Neale (Design Team Member from the Purple Circle Kit Club) and is being taught this weekend by Amy!

All the ladies this weekend have said they are having a great time, and all I see are smiles!   There are plenty of new faces, and many who welcomed me back so warmly (I drove up this morning since I had to work yesterday.)  I also got to hear about all the laughing - and line dancing.  (at a crop?)  And if you make it over to our Facebook page you can see some pictures of the group whopping it up to the Red Solo Cup song!

I am happy to say the July "1 Year Anniversary" Event is SOLD OUT, and we even added an August event to handle the demand.  Now the August event only has THREE spots left, so hurry on over to our website and get your deposit in before someone takes the spot you know you want!


  


If you have been to one of our events before - you know you are going to have a great time, and if you haven't - then check out our Facebook page and see all the fun you are missing!

Gather Your Circle of Friends and come spend the weekend with us.  We would love to see you there!

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome experience that croppers really need to see for themselves, then they will be addicted like me. Gather your "circle of friends" and signup. You guys are the best and I always have a blast. Thanks, WendySue

    ReplyDelete